Sunday 9 February 2014

Is this thing on?

Why hello!! Since I last wrote on this blog I've moved cities and universities and been rather busy over on my beauty blog. After a semester off, I'm back in university and back with my nose against the grindstone, and with a piece I have present being a website - I thought instead of starting afresh I would return to the familiar waters and write on here again. This week we have a non-teaching week which gives me the perfect opportunity to catch this blog up to speed with what I've been doing and spruce it up a little too. After a much needed catch up I plan to update every Thursday with content regarding what I'm up to in the studio and an ad hoc basis with other bits I'd like to share. In the mean time, here's my course's website - typenowhere - to give you a taste as to what I'll be up to!




No comments:

Post a Comment