Saturday 2 March 2013

Terrible Upkeep.

Hello old friend, I know I always forget to update this thing, so here we are. An update. I've been super busy with uni (I shall be putting up some of my work from this term this week to prove it, promise.) along with trying to post regularly on my new little venture with my friend Emma whilst trying to get back into using Tumblr and you know, sleeping, eating, all that fun stuff. A few fun little tidbits, my accommodation for my Pisa trip is booked, I'm all ready for that Tuscan gem come May. I've booked my ticket for IMATS with Emma which we plan to vlog which is very exciting. I also managed to get Beyonce tickets for April so that'll be amaaaaazing. I'm slowly but surely getting my travelling plans for the summer in order and looking into housing for next year so I'll be a real grown up which terrifies me a little/a lot. Right, ramble out of the way, here's a few black and white snaps I took of the gritty city for a project I have abandoned!










No comments:

Post a Comment