Sunday 18 November 2012

JolieSoiree at Skin3

Last Monday I was invited to the lovely Skin3 Salon in North West London for a JoileBox (soon to be Birch Box here in the UK) event! There was champagne, eyebrow threading, nail painting and lots of beauty chat! Birch Box is an American company which has recently bought the European JB Brand, in the UK it's being re-branded in the new year, but it has not been confirmed for the Spanish and French markets as of yet. I managed to go along and meet one of the founders of BB, the very nice, very tall Katia Beauchamp (I'm sorry, how glamourous is that name?!) as well a bunch of JB staff. I was lucky enough to by eyebrows threaded and try out some of the Jane Iredale make-up which the salon sports! After all things beauty when me and Emily (my lovely housemate who accompanied me) decided to head back to the suburbs, we were presented with gift bags! I received some Jane Iredale samples, and Emily was given a whole Jolie Box! Needless to say we were rooting through it in the tube station and all the way home as it was jam packed with goodies! A lovely evening with lovely company!

No comments:

Post a Comment